I can’t believe that I’ve been nominated for ANOTHER blogger award, this time the Mystery Blogger Award. A huge thank you to Fran at Diary Of A Twenty Something.
The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma’s Blog – thank you Okoto for bringing this to the community.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10-20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me
- I want to become a vegetarian but don’t like enough vegetables so would live off beans on toast.
- I love the taboo so am fascinated by escorts, Killing Kittens and fetishes.
- I still listen to my favourite songs from the late 2000’s that are full of teenage angst (thank you Fall Out Boy and Avril Lavigne!)
Why did you choose a written blog over a video blog?
I hate the way my voice sounds on camera! I was on a tv show and I tried SO hard to get rid of the Brummie accent but it slipped out way too many times for my liking.
What are your top 3 favourite films of all time?
Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Equilibrium and Ratatouille. Such a strange mix, but you can see how eclectic my tastes are!
What have you learned about yourself through blogging?
I’ve learned that I actively pull away from trends. I made sure to never get into the pink/unicorn trends, but I dabbled in the rose gold trend last year. It only went as far as stationery but it was still only a dabble.
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be everything! A lawyer, a doctor, a dancer… I was the girl that tried something once and gave it up if I hated it, so never really found a passion.
If you were abducted by aliens and had to describe Earth to them in less than 10 words, what would you say?
My Favourite Posts
This is tough for me because I automatically want to promote my Lovely Lady Lumps series, but my favourite posts are:
September’s Lingerie Line Up – My very first Lingerie Line Up post
Pizza and Cider at The Stables – My very first event with Delicious PR
Things I Want From A Career – Being able to identify what I want in my career helped me focus on what I want and gave me the chance to explore the options.
- If you could start your blog over, what would you change and why?
- How do you manage your time to make sure your blog runs efficiently?
- What do you consider your greatest failure with blogging and how did you overcome it?
- What’s your niche and why did you choose it?
- If you could be an Olympic athlete, what sport would you do?