I have the best blogging pals on Twitter, I really do. First I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, then the Leibster Award and now the Versatile Blogger Award! At least I’ve had 3 posts ready-made for me so thank you The Average 20 Something!
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award.
- I have 5 tattoos. Teeny tiny ones but they are there. A treble clef on my wrist, a sunflower on my hip, an 8-point star with sparkles on my back, a paper aeroplane on the inside of my left ankle and the Deathly Hallows on the inside of my right ankle.
- I’ve had 4 operations. I had my gallbladder removed when I was 15, my appendix removed when I was 16, a lump removed from my left breast when I was 17 and a lump removed from my right breast aged 27.
- I eat way too many sweets. I’m pretty sure I get withdrawals if I don’t eat enough sugar.
- I’m obsessed with Gordon Ramsey. If they started a channel with Masterchef Junior, Hell’s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares on repeat, I would watch it.
- I don’t want kids but I know what I’d call them if I ever fell pregnant.
- I’ve been single for about 5 years. My ex harassed me for months after we broke up so the next man I date has to tick every single one of my boxes, no matter how crazy.
- I’m a bit of an old man – I love watching darts and curling.
I’ve already tagged so many amazing bloggers so I went through my following list and found the bloggers that I know have great content so here you go! Have fun!