I felt like an outsider on Twitter but I met an amazing tribe including Francesca at Diary of a Twenty Something who has nominated for Leibster Award!
I mentioned the Leibster Award when I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award a couple of weeks ago and the Leibster Award is one of the most prestigious so thank you Fran for the nomination!
PS – she only gave me 7 questions (thank you!!)
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog. Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5-10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.
What are your goals for February?
My main goals are to heal. I had some lumps removed at the beginning of February so my focus is healing and making sure I take the painkillers if I need them.
What’s your favourite book?
I can’t pick just one! I’m picking the Harry Potter series because I love it. It never fails to make me smile, even though I still haven’t got round to replacing the Prisoner of Azkaban.
Who inspires you the most in your day to day life?
I do. Is that really big headed? I’ve been through so much and I did a lot of it by myself and I am flipping proud of myself for that!
If you could be any person in the world for a day, who would it be?
I would be someone pretty wealthy but not famous. I’d love to know what it feels like to not have to look at your bank account if you want to treat yourself to a huge Primark shop.
What’s your favourite food to binge on?
Chinese or sweets. I have a crazy sweet tooth so I always have sweet and sour with fried rice at the Chinese, but I’m loving Moaom at the moment.
If you could take part in any reality TV show, which would it be?
RuPaul’s Drag Race! Oh my goodness it would be amazing!!
Would you rather have to fight off one horse-sized duck or 20 duck sized horses?
20 duck sized horses. Oh wait, the thought of a giant duck really terrifies me… probably still want to take on 20 tiny things than one huge angry duck…
This has been really hard because our clan has been nominated already so I’d love to include people that I don’t really know. So here are my nominations!
- Who is your favourite tv chef?
- Sweets or crisps?
- Tea or coffee?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What was your favourite meal as a kid?
- What was the last film you watched?
- What song best sums you up?
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve done?
- Would you rather only eat garlic or only drink lemon juice?
- If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?