There has been a lot of talk about goal-setting and bucket lists, and I’m usually rubbish at setting goals. I’ve seen a lot of people sharing their 30 Things To Do Before Turning 30, and decided that I’m going to do one too.
I didn’t actually think it would be this hard!
I did the obligatory search on Pinterest and it bought up loads of things, some that I’ve already done (get a tattoo, see a theatre show, visit the Caribbean), and some that I just don’t want to do. A lot of people choose material things like buying a Chanel bag, or something about their love life. I’m not really that kind of girl so tried to choose life experiences.
So here it is, my 30 Before 30 list.
30 Before 30
- Spend a week in Paris
- Working Holiday in Canada
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- See the Northern Lights
- Holiday in the Maldives (a girl can dream!!)
- Visit every continent
- Australia (tick!)
- Europe (tick!)
- North America
- South America
- Visit every capital of the UK
- London (tick)
- Pass my driving test
- Run a marathon for Beat charity
- Volunteer abroad
- See Cirque du Soleil
- Learn to sign
- See a sunflower field
- Fly first class
- Buy a camera for the blog (tick!)
- Take a photography course
- See Les Miserables (tickets booked for 7th May 2019!!)
- Swim with sharks
- Go to Mardi Gras
- Go to Wimbledon
- Complete an entire Bullet Journal
- Eat vegetarian for a week
- Complete a 30-day Blogging Challenge completely
- Hit 1000 views in a month (tick!)
- Get professional blog photos taken
- Own a pair of rainbow trousers and wear them in public
- Name a star
- Adopt a pet
- Get a sponsored post (tick!)
What’s on your list??
Tags: Australia, Dream Destinations, Future, Health, Life, Life Is Short, Lists, Travel